A Vintage Bridal Shower


I have come to accept the fact that my friends and family may never stop getting married and having babies. This, of course is a wonderful thing. I've come to love putting showers together over the years and have learned a lot of tips and tricks. I have helped host three baby or wedding showers in the past two weeks! Crazy! The one I've featured here has been one of my favorites. My little sister-in-law is getting married this summer, and we threw her a shower to celebrate and help her rack up on some much needed home items. We went with a vintage theme. I cannot take credit however. I'm a better facilitator and photographer, but my friend Ginnifer and long time friend of my husband's family made everything come to life. Congratulations Julie!



Food by everyone - food label made by hand; I think the holders are from Hobby Lobby
Aren't these wreathes adorable? Ginnifer made them by hand with Hobby Lobby goodies.
A "B" for Brett, and a tiny tux too!
A "J" for Julie and an itty bitty wedding dress

Everyone wrote a note to Julie and dropped it in her "Well Wishes" jar
Poem for the Well Wishes jar
Hydrangeas in little mason jars
The Well Wishes Jar along with a beautiful photo (yes, taken my yours truly!)

Ginnfer's mom can do amazing things with paper. She stenciled this fancy paper on some wooden letters and used these to decorate the food table. I think she pulled this off for around $1!
Julie's invitation along with some beautiful cream roses. Invitation from Etsy.
Cupcakes from Ann Olivia's in Hernando, MS. Click HERE to check it out.
Cupcake Flavors
Sweet napkin rings handmade

The Bride-to-be and the hostesses. Left to right: My, Julie, Cynthia, and Ginnifer

No comments